Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hunger Games movie casting

I haven't thought to check in with y'all on this, being overwhelmingly excited about Francesca Lia Block, but an awful lot of casting has been going down for the Hunger Games movie.

and now voila!
Girlfriend looks pretty boss, if you ask me -- she's probably my favorite casting decision in this whole shindig.

Even though I have an abiding fondness for Woody Harrelson, he's just not Haymitch to me.  I was thinking Hugh Laurie, or even Hugh Grant.  Someone suggested John C. Reilly -- another excellent choice!

But you know, I'm all up for being pleasantly surprised.

What do you think?  Are you psyched for this movie, or do you consider both it and its cast a travesty against all that is noble and decent in our society?  Or okay, maybe you're just not all that into it.

Whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment