Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just this one time, listen to your mother

Gather round children, and let's talk about bad tattoo choices.

1. No one's name ever.


If someone is really your eternal soulmate, he or she won't need you to put it in writing on your body.


2. Gang signs or insignia associated with hate crimes.


I don't really have to explain this one, do I?













3. And finally (it pains me as a librarian to say this) no matter
how awesome please please think twice about an homage to your favorite book.

Oh mein Gott. When you think about the pain and time and major cash that went into this...I would much rather buy a motorcycle, crash it, and break my leg.



Oh wow. I was going to post about all of our nifty links on the sidebar, and how you really ought to check them out, but then I read about stuff like this:



and I felt a public service message was really in order.

I confess, I do dig ink on other people -- and I have a weakness for literary text tattoos.


C'mon, I AM a librarian!

1 comments: