Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OCTOBER 8: "Because you were home."

This movie was so scary I couldn't even watch it on my TV, I had to watch it on my tiny laptop screen and have other windows open on the screen that I could slide over the movie when I couldn't handle it. This is hands down the scariest movie I've ever watched by myself. Oh my god. "Because you were home."  Stop it. AND masks? Get out of here. But come back, so I can watch you again.*

Watch at your own risk, for sure. Even the trailer is scary.




*Maya and I, who both love all things scary (if you haven't noticed), were recently discussing the fact that people who don't like scary things assume that those of us who DO like scary things don't get scared. We do, though! We get so scared! We just like to be scared. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment