Of course you do!
But email is so very tedious. ALL THOSE WORDS. They take time away from what you'd really like to be doing, which is reading more books.
You can sign up for text alerts instead! Here's how:
- Sign into your Minuteman account. You can do this from the library's homepage.
- Select "Modify Personal Information" in the My Information box.
- Enter your cell number under "Mobile Settings."
Only one text will be sent when notifying you about multiple items, so your phone will not be perpetually beeping, thank heavens. If you wish to UNSUBSCRIBE, that's easy too.
- To opt out from the The Minuteman Library Network Alerts, send a text message with the word STOP, STOP ALL, END, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to 82453 or 35143 from your mobile phone and we will unsubscribe you from our service. You will not receive any additional text messages via your mobile phone.
- You may also opt out by logging into your patron record and updating your patron record.
Hooray! Now you won't be shocked when you come to the library after six months and discover your mom "borrowed" your card to check out all those Vin Diesel movies. I, for one, am profoundly relieved.