Thursday, May 16, 2013

Amy Poehler's Smart Girls

Happy Thursday everybody!

Hey, have you seen Amy Poehler's Smart Girls Channel?  It's a mess of dope videos with music, advice, and stories about girls all over the world doing amazing things!  And their motto, Change the World by Being Yourself, applies to everyone, the dudes and the ladies.  Go take a look.


You can have fun with this one too. 




I'll bet a lot of you out there have moms like this guy's mom.  I love how she gets sidetracked speculating about whether Keanu likes men or women, because that is totally the sort of thing I do when I'm watching football.  Someday I will start a sports commentary podcast with all women so we can talk about the game and the players' hairstyles and why Green Bay decided on those yellow pants.

I'm not the only one who thinks about these things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment