Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Long Weekend Reading Review: Quick and Dirty

Over the long weekend (librarians only had a long WEEKEND, guys, not a whole week off) I did some of the reading I was planning on doing leading up to Valentines Day, which I neglected to do because I got really into this book about cowboys and Charles Manson (yikes).

On the quick:

Maya already wrote about this one, and I don't have much to add. It was as good as she said it would be. Scary, but not the kind of scary you're expecting from a book about ghosts and serial killers. Sad, too, and beautiful.

You may remember that I was REALLY excited about this one. It ended up being less scary and more swoony (it has a FLOWING DRESS on the cover, so I don't know why I was surprised). Luckily I don't shy away from swoon.

I started reading this a million years ago, and just picked it up again this weekend. Lemme tell you something about the couple in this book: they are more mature at 17 than I am now. For real.

This is a sequel, and I didn't read the first one, but I loved it anyway. And everyone one the cover has super cute shoes.









What about you guys? Reading anything good over school vacation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment