Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday America, Happy Weird Holiday Week Everyone!

Even though all the major fireworks and all the major BBQs are over, my guess is the fine people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will continue to celebrate our independence throughout the weekend.

You know what makes me feel patriotic? Tourist board commercials from various states. I know they're trying to sell me something, and boy, do I ever want to buy it.

I saw this first one when I was visiting my family in Wisconsin, and by the time it was over I was standing up, and don't actually remember standing up. I mean, YES PLEASE, Wyoming.



And, oh, Michigan.


This one is for America in general. Aw, man.


And a few from New Mexico.


Anyway, we live in a pretty beautiful country, guys. Enjoy your hotdogs, and have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment