Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My fondest dream

is that someone will enter this contest and also let me be in their trailer.  Seriously, I'll play a yeti or anything.  You could win $1000! plus books for your school!

Maybe I should start a book trailer club, 'cause all I want to do is make book trailers all day.  And redesign crappy book covers.

 
So, you love the series, and I respect that, I do! and you know not having read the books, maybe there's some context that would make this more -- MY GOD PEOPLE! it's a crazy angel in the ocean like some sort of deranged perfume ad!  What exactly is he trying to do here, keep her feet dry?  What what was the marketing department smoking the day they signed off on this?  I ask you.

3 comments:

  1. that looks like some pretty rough water. i'm not quite sure why he doesn't just fly over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! one more reason this makes no sense.

    Maybe his wings are purely decorative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or maybe his wings are only designed to hold his own weight, so he's making this HUGE SACRIFICE by carrying her around like that.

    TRUE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete