Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great Moments in Graduation, Part...wait, what part are we up to? Part 4!

I am a townie of this great city of Cambridge, which means I have a love-hate relationship with our Crimson neighbors.  On the one hand, thanks to them we have that many more bookstores, theaters, museums, burger joints, and cell phone stores.

On the other hand, tomorrow is Commencement, and that means the Square will be overrun with happy, harangued parents who want to know where McDonald's is.  Plus I can't cut through the Yard, curse it.

So I just stay away and give them all some space.  And if any of you guys are going to be in the graduating class of 2015, I am wicked proud of you.  Those of you who are going to be in M.I.T.'s class of 2015, come talk to me, because I have a lot of ideas I'd like you to work on with your Science.

Anyway, Great Graduation Moments!  I give you (drumroll) Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Commencement Speaker!

Best. Graduation. Ever.  Some will live.  Some will be eaten.  Some will die and then rise again to cameo in Season Four.




Yay! thank you, slakat at Youtube!  Just skip all the solemn kissy-face bits and go straight to the demonslaying!  How on earth did they kit the whole graduating class out with bows and arrows?  And maces?*

Please note that all the books were safely removed from the library before detonation.**




*Please don't be packing on graduation, though.
**I in no way endorse blowing up your school.  Or your library!

0 comments:

Post a Comment