Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Game on!

Saturday is the first day of National Gaming Week, y'all! And I'm working in the Teen Lounge all day, so stop on by and dare to throw down in a game of Scrabble.* I will have snacks and skillz.** Mad skillz, if I do say so myself.

Of course, I am a word freak being constant with the books and all, but I have a slew of other games for the playing. Also, I have been asked about when we are going to have a video gaming event. I too yearn for this, people, but I am waiting on elements beyond my humble control. Know that it will happen, and that my Rock Band avatar will be 10 kinds of awesome.



*Did you know they allow some proper nouns now? True. Half my life I've been waiting for this...

**Please note skillz is not an authorized Scrabble word. So don't even go there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment