Friday, August 13, 2010

Scott Pilgrim -- at last

It's always kinda sad when a beloved series comes to an end. Harry Potter, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Star Wars, and now Scott Pilgrim.

But wait! the movie comes out TODAY! Oh thank goodness. For a minute I thought there was nothing left to live for...

I only hope it can live up to my ginormous expectations. I mean, directed by Edgar Wright and starring Michael Cera, filmed IN TORONTO, thank you very much, this project sounded too good to ever get made, like that Wonder Woman movie I'm still waiting for, Hollywood (just let Joss Whedon make it already, geez...)

If you haven't read Bryan Lee O'Malley's awesome saga, you will have to get on the wait list, but then prepare to have your mind blown! Dudes, it's got fighting and video games, and tacos, and bass-playing. Ladies, it's also about relationships and veganism, but (back to the Dudes) don't worry, 'cause it's like Ultimate-Fighter-meets-Oprah style.

Hey, okay, I know, I get weird when I really really like something. Just: trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment